Thursday, November 03, 2005

our day will come, if we just wait awhile

TODAY.
low: weighed myself on Mom's new scale... very, very bad idea.
high: Katie, Rianne and Jacquelyn came into my store to say hi (!), and stayed and chatted for a little bit. I love these girls so much... it unsettles me when I think of how deeply I care for them. I would throw myself in front of a train to save their lives (not that being plowed down by a train is a very likely scenario, but you know what I mean). I said this to Lisa and all she asked was whether or not she gets the same treatment *lol* Ah Lisa.

I'm in a kind of bad place right now. I mean, I'm sort of fully functional and all, but I just find living really difficult. I'll be at work, and I'll be walking somewhere and all of a sudden I can't move any further. I just stop in place, and have to spend the next minute mustering the strength to simply keep going. I'm getting enough sleep, but I'm still always tired. I have no patience, no tolerance for other people. Lisa used one of my favourite words today: weary. I feel weary, wore down right to the bone.

On the plus side, I discovered that my mom's laptop plays DVDs! So, last Sunday, I laid in bed with my headphones plugged into the little jack on the front of the laptop and watched IQ, the romcom with Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins. It was actually SUPER cute, though it kind of does a weird thing abot 3/4 of the way through, and kind of goes downhill from there. Though, there is a great scene where the not-so-happy-at-this-point couple start wrestling in the middle of a field. Hee hee. Tim Robbins is freakin adorable.

Last book I read: Kiss Me Like a Stranger, by Gene Wilder (his memoir)... not so fond of him, anymore, actually.
Book I just started today: My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult... gonna be a heavy one.

And! Last but not least: what am I listening to right now? Jamie Cullum's new CD. Two thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home