Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No rhyme, no reason

I'm in a list-making mood, so this is going to be a really random, late night coagulated mess of inconsequential data.

Top 5 in 'my' music right now:
Rascal Flatts
Dave Matthews Band
Ray LaMontagne
mix from Josh's ipod list
Phoenix

5 CDs I want right now:
Hawksley's "new" one
something by Fiona Apple
the music from Rent -- but with the cast that Josh and I saw on Broadway
Elton John's Reg Strikes Back
Rascal Flatts' Melt

5 Bands I still like listening to:
Backstreet Boys
Spice Girls
Vengaboys
The Darkness
Boyz II Men

Last 5 movies I've seen:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Dr. Strangelove
It Takes Two
40 Year Old Virgin
Bewitched

Last 5 books I've read:
A Certain Slant of Light (halfway through)
To Say Nothing of the Dog (4 times)
May Bird and the Ever After
Cloud of Sparrows
The Mermaid Chair

5 People who are unfathomably kind to me:
Megan, Rianne, Jacquelyn, Josh's mom, Jaima

5 People who always make me laugh:
Josh, Jo, Steve, Katie, Jill

5 People I wish to be more like:
Lorraine, Terri-Anne, Allia, Kent, Chantel

5 Things I am thankful for:
music

those that I love
my hands
my bed/room

BP's Twisted Rocket slushie drink

5 Things I could/should be doing right now:

crocheting
reading my book for class
figuring out my finances
watching the movies Allia lent me eons ago
making mix cds for all my friends

5 Things I'm craving right now:
a cola slurpee
an ocean breeze
Rebel Man
inner peace
my own house


5 Things I will inevitably think about before falling asleep tonight:
Clayton, wherever he may be (since I've been thinking about him a lot of late)
how best to avoid cat claws poking me in the butt
money, and/or lack of it
what I am going to be if it turns out I'm not a writer
how nice it would be to have someone to dream with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home