Tuesday, March 28, 2006

An Apple a Day

What a beautiful day, today. I walked up to the mall with mom to have coffee with my nan, then walked to school from there. It's too nice to take the bus, too nice not to enjoy the outside. I mean, you never know when the next ten inches of snow is going to fall, so you'd best take advantage of what you can, when you can.

Life is alright. I really can't complain. There are a few things I want, little things, big things. I'm sad that the school year is nearly done. I am going to miss being a student. But, I'm going to glad to have the opportunity to really begin a job search, maybe find something that pays a little more so that I can move into my own apartment (yay!). The family is doing pretty well. My mom is doing a lot better, and things seem to be 'so far so good'. I feel pretty full today, full of things, full of -well, I don't want to say peace- a sort of ease, I guess. For lack of a better word. I'm going out dancing on Saturday. Lorraine's coming into town soon. Jo's birthday celebration is coming up. My fiddle lessons are going really great. There's just one thing missing that is always on my mind and that I just can't seem to shake the longing for.

Oh, how I would like him.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie,

I wasn't having the best night tonight, but then I stumbled onto your blog, and it put a smile on my face. Thank you for updating.

I've missed you!

Kent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home